VE TELESERVICES LIMITED is an organization having an extensive experience in call center industry. In a span of three years we have grown by leaps and bounds and are one of the leading organizations in BPO Industry.
The organization’s mission is to provide quality services in the BPO industry by hiring skilled and dedicated personnel. We wish to provide services of customer delight using the state of the art technology.
We are pleased to boast that we are amongst the first few organizations in Lucknow city with 100 seater call center with the best of the people and infrastructure. We have the ability to accept clients as small as 10 seats and up to 100 seats in our current facilities. We have the ability to open more seats as needed in conjunction with the needs of our clients to another 100 seats. VE TELESERVICES LIMITED has the ability to provide reporting and compliance as per the client’s requirements. We are looking to build long term relationships with our clients and to help them grow their business.
We can offer a “Go Live” date of within a short period time after signing of the contract. This allows us to recruit, obtain, and pull from our existing pool of qualified agents in order to maximize the campaign for your account.
This time is also used to train the agents in accordance to your specifications. We have strong in-house technical and operational talent pool with 24x7 shift coverage and Commitment to Quality & Financial Stability.
"VE TELESERVICES LTD" is committed to
- Providing its customers/clients with high quality services which meet the requirements and are fit for their purpose.
- Operating the business as per the guidelines prescribed by ISO 9001: 2008.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy, the objective of which is to prepare the staff to perform their work more effectively & efficiently.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time” and making them better the next time.
- Rigorously controlling the operating and completion procedure of all projects/processes undertaken.
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive actions as and when needed.